It's the time of year when your significant other, or loved one, really wants to get you something you'll love but what!? A minuscule amount of people will have carefully filed away an idea based on a remark you made six months ago. But, let's face it, most of us are stressing out.
So do your loved ones a solid and drop a few hints. Here are some ideas.
1. Leave a tab open on his browser
2. Send him an email by 'mistake' that was 'really' meant for a friend gushing about an item
3. Go to the Facebook page, leave a comment on the item 'Oh I love this' and tag them
4. Do they read in the loo? Leave a print out of the item lying about. This one can work in other places where they stop i.e. coffee table in front of TV?
5. Get a friend to drop a hint*
6. Pop a discount voucher on the fridge^
* I have this 'drop a hint' service. It goes like this. You give me their email or phone number plus your wish list. I send a message, as your friend, saying how much you liked this item. It's that simple. Use the contact form.
^ Sign up for my newsletter (bottom of home page) and I'll send you a discount code. Print and display prominently.
You are so very welcome
May all your Christmas wishes come true!!